Do you have a passion for solving problems from a user behavioral perspective?
Do you envision a user journey through digital solutions with empathy to bring true value, loyalty, and trust?
Then you are the one we are looking for our client team based in Anderlecht or Braine l’Alleud office in Belgium.
As a UX Designer, you will rely on user-centered design principles to craft user experiences from concept to execution.
You will collaborate with your colleagues to build beautiful, innovative, inspiring digital solutions.
We will give you the opportunity to take the initiative and apply your unique experience in the projects.
• Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
• Conducting usability testing. •
Creating user flows, lean personas, wireframes, storyboards and sitemaps.
• Creating interactive clickable prototypes.
• Articulating and communicating design decisions.
• Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
• Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
That will be a big plus if :
• You read https://uxdesign.cc/
•You know who Jared Spool is
•You know how to bridge the knowledge gap between academia and business
• You have a UX blog
• Master's degree in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent practical experience.
• Portfolio highlighting multiple projects, your direct contributions and well-articulated design decisions.
• Advanced knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD (+ other apps from CC) or Sketch. Preferred qualifications:
• Experience collaborating with team of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows, lean personas, wireframes, and building interactive prototypes.
• Willingness to work independently and take initiative.
• Experience designing across multiple platforms.
• Experience with Design Systems
• Ability to lead and ideate digital products from scratch and improve features with a user-centered design process.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations