Within the domain of user experience and information management in general, you will write functional designs and will guarantee coordination with internal and external stakeholders for the delivery of service requests, change requests, project deliverables and recurring incidents.
You will be part of a team that provides User Experience services in the development of digital applications.
- You will coordinate and prepare functional analyzes in collaboration with business & IT stakeholders;
- You will make functional analyzes in complex IT environments;
- You will develop low and high level wireframes and prototypes;
- You will follow-up test deliverables : test scenarios, defects, etc), and you will prepare, supervise and report user tests;
- You will work with colleagues to take the user experience of the digital applications to a higher level;
- You will follow-up on assigned service requests, change requests and recurring incidents;
- You will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of ideation workshops;
- You will analyze, implement and monitor the UX design governance rules.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have experience with UX driven application development;
- You are able to take into account the technical implications of a design;
- You have experience with conducting user research and testing;
- You have experience with working in an Agile environment;
- You have experience with assignments in large companies where the alignment of different stakeholders is important;
- You have knowledge of wireframing tools Adobe XD and Axure;
- You have knowledge and experience in design for mobile applications;
- You have knowedge of Material Design for Android;
- Having experience with SAP Fiori design patterns is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance with at least 1 day of telework/week.