Test Engineer In Automation
As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Test Engineer in Automation to join its QC team.
As a Software Engineer in test automation, you will be part of the QC center that is in charge of testing the things we carry out. You will be part of a close-knit team made up of people with different skills.
You will provide support within our product teams that use an agile working method.
The team wants to welcome a new developer to be responsible for developing new automated tests. You will work independently on technical questions relating to development while communicating closely with your team members and collaborating with other teams.
- Continuously develop and maintain the test and analysis tools
- Create automated test scenarios
- Be responsible for planning and carrying out automated tests
- Make reports about automated tests
- Anticipate and hunt down bugs
- At least 2 years’ experience in testing
- Knowledge of ISTQB
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (testcafe, cucumber, selenium, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one performance-oriented tool (K6, junit, load runner, etc.)
- Open minded
- End to end view capability
- Stress resistant
- Curious and quality oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc. Discover how Gaming1 adapted to the crisis.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.