SQL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - WALLONIA/BRUSSELS - PERMANENT
For my clients based in Belgium, I am looking for a Database Administrator SQL specialist
This company is a well-known company in the Energy sector.
If you join this company, you will be chosen to be part of a project and a team. For them, the atmosphere at work is very important, and therefore soft skills are also important: Team-Spirit, Innovative, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passionate, etc.
Scale Up Made in Belgium; my client's IT division is completely autonomous and has a wide range of technologies. You will have then the choice and the opportunity to work with a lot of tech.
This is a stable company where you will be a major actor in its evolution and rewarded for it.
SQL Database Administrator - The Job
- You will have to coop and lead all the database related system (MS-SQL)
- Consolidate the environment and lead on all the innovations
- Migrate the database in the new infrastructure
- Monitor, improve, deal with clusters, etc.
- You will also the link between the different divisions to be sure that your work and the other division's work are in the right and the same direction.
- You will be able to propose and implement improvements for all database matters
SQL Database Administrator - Your Profile
- You are a Database Admin fan of your work with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Able to work with MS-SQL, cluster, etc.
- Be inventive to improve the DB
- French AND English speaker
- Good communication skills
- Envy to change and adapt depending on your ideas
SQL Database Administrator - The package
- A high salary (depending on your profile)
- Meal vouchers
- Company car + fuel Car + Insurance
- Phone, laptop (subscription for both)
- Homeworking and work from the office whenever you want
- And more…
If this description suits you and you like to work with news & fun technologies, this job is made for you!