Senior DEVOPS Engineer
- You will have the freedom to build and own the vision for a delivery pipeline in both test and production environments, take lead to pilot automation efforts, track impact iteratively, and reduce technical overhead to ship features;
- You’ll be the technical owner for the delivery of tools developed by our client’s product teams and help setup engineering processes that maximize the product team’s efficiency;
- You’ll be working hands on with the engineering team using the .NET, Java, and Python stack;
- You will reduce overhead in the development cycle;
- You will ease and speed up the provisioning and delivery of new services and infrastructure;
- You will facilitate legacy infrastructure towards a new era;
- You will ease the monitoring of services in production;
- You will work closely with the product manager.
- You have experience working in Linux and Windows environments;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant professional experience;
- You’re a Devops person who is excited to contribute to the future of public transport by solving unique problems for public transport agencies and passengers. You look forward to working with large scale systems used by millions of passengers around the world each day.
- You have worked on building a product delivery pipeline in small to medium product teams;
- You have the demonstrable ability to gather product team inputs, then plan and execute based on it;
- You have contributed to always-on servers, services, agents, or APIs using tools and languages such as PowerShell, JAVA, Go, Python, NodeJS, C++ or Ruby;
- You have experience with cloud/on-premises hybrid deployments;
- You have worked on configuration-management tools such as Chef, Puppet, etc, you have used web services such as Nginx/IIS/Apache;
- You have knowledge of cloud compute & storage, included public cloud vendors : AWS, GCP or Azure;
- Having experience with Kubernetes in production and/or having worked on Terraform or Ansible is a strong plus;
- Having been part of product teams and laid down the Devops roadmap is a strong plus;
- You are Fluent in English. Having at least some basic knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a strong plus.
- The dynamic environment of a global market leader, with a lot of challenges;
- Workplace in Zaventem;
- A competitive package including a company car with fuel card, group- & health insurance, meal vouchers and additional holidays.