- Manage, prioritize and assess work for the multi-disciplinary project and development teams.
- Manage budget, scope, timeline of multiple digital projects for the business unit.
- Align with business stakeholders from different departments (marketing, sales, customer service, …) on priorities and requirements.
- Provide transparency towards all stakeholders on scope and analyze the impact on each involved party.
- Cooperate with the development team and team of architects to build future proof and steady solutions.
- Be part of the digital agency leadership to define the digital roadmap and digital strategy with clear business goals and ROI.
- Translate the digital strategy into key success factors, KPIs and specified use cases.
- Actively take part in the scrum events such as daily stand-up, refinement session, sprint review and retrospective
- Cooperate with the product owners.
- Act as a servant leader as you proactively support and stimulate the development team to be self-organized and work towards continuous improvement.
Core technologies are SAP Hybris PCM & Commerce, Adobe Asset Management, SAP sales cloud C4C, Sitecore.
Example of projects: websites, development of customer self-services tools, E-commerce platform, mobile apps, CRM sales enablement tools, ...
- Proven experience as project manager or program manager in the digital domain.
- You have experience in conflict management
- You have a wide experience in Portfolio Management (Projects, Resources, Budgeting, Planning, ...)
- You can easily communicate with both management, customers and developers.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Experience in commerce and sales applications is an asset.
- Customer centricity is your second nature
- You have very solid presentation skills
- Strong business and leadership skills
- Agile mindset and knowledge of SCRUM framework
Our customers offers a fulltim employment contract
- with an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits ( company car, 36days holidays,...)
- career opportunities,
- challenges abroad and
- a wide range of training courses.