In order to support the new Digital Strategy, we look for a Program Manager/Project Manager to manage and implement multiple projects related to Digital Office Tools, Office Automation. There are 8 projects for the moment (5 have started and 3 are to be started - intake still need to be done). The person will ensure that the projects are well delivered on time & under budget, will ask for releases, report to C-levels, make the intake for new projects, provide recommendations, ask for budget when necessary. 40% of the projects have a project manager, 60% don't. For these 60% of projects, the person will be the project manager too =? combined role of Program and Project Manager.
Goal: ensure that everything stay under control.
Languages: strict min is NL/ENGL and passive FR or FR/ENGL and passive NL.
Knowledge of Telecom product, MS products at high level, to be able to do the intake, challenge on the projects. Mostly O365. MS Teams Sharepoint, ... We don't need a deep technical expertise (engineers are there for that). Start ASAP Rate is an indication. Can be discussed if needed. The current Program Manager will focus on other assignments, but will do the handover with the new Program Mananger.
• Leading project planning sessions
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required
• Ensuring projects meet deadlines
• Forecast & budget follow up
• Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Designing risk mitigation plan
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
• Initiating new projects & deliverables
• IT professional with 5 years of experience in a role of IT program manager.
• Experience with agile & waterfall methodology
• Able to conceptualize complex solutions.
• Knowledge of different Office Automation technologies (= windows client related technologies & Office 365)
• A good communicator, in writing and speaking, in Dutch, French and English.
• Time management and organizational skills
• Good negotiations skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Capacity to manage high stress situations
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Leadership skills
• Big-picture thinking and vision
• Attention to detail
• Conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge of the Telecom products and Microsoft products is mandatory.