For one of our customer in the telecom business, we are currently looking for a Process Expert
Excellent service is an asset that our client wants to play in a highly competitive market environment.
Within CUO-E2E, we strive to meet our customers' expectations by identifying pain points in our processes and implementing customized solutions. We work on shorter term optimizations, as well as on more long-term supporting applications and process improvements.
We're looking for an experienced process expert for the teams in the department End-to-End.
Customer Journey for Prof Market within Customer Operations, Product Launch domain.
The process expert focuses on the implementation of short-term structural improvements.
She/He builds a framework for an application that supports agents in handling customer requests and takes first steps towards implementation.
- You speak EN + FR and/or NL
- You are fascinated by digital solutions and are always looking to improve customer satisfaction and internal efficiency.
- You're diplomatic, communicative and you can build bridges where needed.
- You can communicate complex subjects in a simple and clear way
- You can prioritize, structure and distinguish the core of side issues
- You can think both conceptually and very concretely
- You are result-oriented, analytical, structured and proactive
- You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments
- You are a team player, both transversely and within your own department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Good knowledge of MicroStrategy or similar reporting tools
As a process expert you are responsible for identifying & implementing opportunities to improve the customer experience and internal efficiency in the administrative servicing domain:
- Starting from specific pain points you identify improvement opportunities (both for the customers and for our operational services)
- You organise workshops to gain a better understanding of the problem, analyse potential solutions and formulate a plan of approach for which you obtain the necessary buy-in internally.
- For each initiative you make a business case and you defend your idea towards management.
- You discuss your idea with operational teams and you involve them during the entire implementation phase.
- On a regular basis you give a status update to management
- You are looking for synergies and best practices with other teams within our organisation (e.g.
Technical support domain, Administrative servicing prof market,...).