Who we are
At Codit we want to make the world an even smarter place.
By creating intelligent cloud solutions that make the world's data work better, we help our customers to evolve and touch the lives of millions across the globe.
We are looking for someone who shares this vision and can help us to transform it into action.
If you have a marketing background and a keen interest in innovation, we have the perfect opportunity for you in our marketing team. We need you to be passionate about telling the Codit brand story, sharing our achievements and advancements with the world beyond our client base.
If you believe you could be the one to help us to build on our current success and propel our communications further with a fresh approach and inventive ideas, this is the role for you. Come and join us on our journey.
What you will be doing
- Produce and execute creative marketing campaigns through multi-channel initiatives, combining social, email, web, advertising, webinars, and in-person events
- Track, measure, and analyze campaigns, social and website performances and optimize future tactics
- Maintain our website by creating dynamic content on the latest news, customer stories, and our solutions, while always keeping an eye on SEO
- Manage social media profiles and presence (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) through engaging content and promotions while staying abreast with the latest best practices and trends in social media marketing
- You will be using the latest tools to drive modern marketing, such as CRM, marketing automation tool, CMS, software, camera, and whatever is needed to support your campaigns
- Safeguard the Codit brand and style in all collateral, including brochures, whitepapers, promo material and videos
- Support HR in employer branding
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing (preferably IT or B2B)
- You enjoy being creative, dare to experiment, and can generate visionary ideas to win the hearts and minds of our customers and future colleagues
- You have a unique understanding of customer journeys and can translate this into relatable and successful (automated) marketing campaigns and collateral
- You are highly organized and thrive on executing various projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for detail and use it to make even the finest points flawless
- You are enthusiastic, have a can-do attitude and love challenges
We know that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment with offices in Ghent or Antwerp and optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team. We are proud that our office is officially certified a “Great Place to Work” for already 4-times in a row.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package including a company car and a generous personal training budget (value of € 4.500 per year).
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us. Hit that button and send your CV to us now!