- You will analyze and understand customer needs, you will contribute to the development of software specifications;
- You will define and design the software architecture, you will choose the technical solutions to be implemented, respecting costs, deadlines and quality;
- You will develop embedded software in C/C++, with or without OS;
- You will intervene on the design, development and maintenance phases of systems integrating electronics and IT for transport applications;
- You will test programs on electronic designs and check their compliance with technical specifications;
- You will troubleshoot and improve embedded software on electronic systems;
- You will draft technical documentation related to design, production and integration;
- You will design the solution testing and validation tools designed by the R&D team;
- You will collaborate with other stakeholders of the design : electronics, mechanics, Project Manager, Customer, etc…;
- You will work in a dedicated team to meet deadlines;
- You will report to the technical manager.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science or electronics, or you are equivalent by relevant professional experience;
- You have some years of professional experience as a Linux developer;
- You are passionated about designing IT and electronics solutions and you have the ambition to participate in ambitious R&D projects in embedded systems and to increase your skills;
- You are curious, motivated, dynamic, autonomous and customer-oriented;
- You have knowledge of Linux : Userspace & Kernel;
- You have good knowledge of C, C++;
- You have knowledge of Python, VHDL (FPGA);
- You are Fluent in English. Having at least some basic knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a strong plus.
- The dynamic environment of a global market leader, with a lot of challenges;
- Workplace in Zaventem;
- A competitive package including a company car with fuel card, group- & health insurance, meal vouchers and additional holidays.