You will join a dynamic team organised in an Agile / Scrum way: backlog management, poker planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, work distribution in 2 to 3 week sprints, retrospective meetings, etc.
This organisation allows all team members to be strongly involved in the project and to participate in decision-making.
- As a technical team leader, you organise the development team and supervise the developers in their daily work and in their learning process.
- You bring your knowledge of best practices in design and development.
- Your activities are very varied and range from technical expertise on specific matters to the identification of high level solutions regarding the implementation of complex systems.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferably in computer science) and a strong experience in a Java development environment.
- You have a broad knowledge of development methods and Java, JEE standards, architecture and technologies. You can set up a technical implementation plan and execute it within the set deadlines.
- We need your ability to understand the expressed needs and to propose performant application architectures.
- You are looking for a varied and challenging job. You like to work in a team. Creative and responsible, you are able to take initiative to propose quality solutions.
- Finally, you have a passive knowledge of Dutch and/or French.