IT Young Graduate
What does a IT Young Graduate do at SPIE Belgium ICS?
Our teams support and facilitate the digital transformation of our corporate and enterprise customers all over Belgium. SPIE Belgium ICS designs, operates and integrates tailored ICT solutions in the areas of Workspace, IT Security, Datacenter & Cloud, Printing & Document Management and IP Connectivity.
As an IT Young graduate you will begin your professional adventure at SPIE Belgium ICS. You will build your career path and you will continue to grow as an informatician and as a person. At the beginning, you will be trained by our expert collaborators to help you achieve your career goals. You will start in a role in our Technical Support Center that will allow you to establish a broad set of competenties and soft skills as a foundation to build your career.
How can you build your career at SPIE Belgium ICS ?
We are offering you a large onboarding plan. This plan is an opportunity to discover more about the daily life as a Technical Support Center Engineer and give you the tools to be performant from the first day.
Examples of training and certifications in your onboarding plan :
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- Azure Cloud (AZ 900)
- Microsoft Solutions (MS 900)
- Cybersecurity (CSX Fundamentals)
Next to the technical trainings there will also be a focus on soft skills training. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to follow internal trainings provided by our senior engineers. With those you will be able to develop your IT knowledge and discover the new technologies we are working on. It will help you to build your own career path. Depending on your motivation and skills you may be able to quickly grow in our company and develop your own specific IT skills to become an expert in your field.
In which areas will you outperform?
You analyse and resolve incidents and problems, and execute changes in different IT environments.
You have troubleshooting skills that allow you to resolve incidents without breaching SLA.
You understand the importance of Knowledge Management, and contribute to this by writing and updating documentation and procedures.
You have excellent communication skills to allow you to efficiently support our customers.
You will advise and provide quality technical expertise to our customers, foster trust and build as well as maintain strong relationships with them.
What makes you so SPIE?
You are ambitious, eager to learn and open-minded. You have a real solution-oriented spirit. You are motivated by challenges and the achievement of your objectives. These qualities are of course in addition to all your IT knowledge, which is the essence of your job.
- You have a bachelor's degree with an informatic orientation.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- You have a good general knowledge of IT.
- You have good communication skills.
- You enjoy performing in new situations.
- You are enthusiast and curious
Why choose SPIE?
You are choosing a sustainable future, an exciting career full of challenging assignments and projects, and opportunities for development in a family-like atmosphere with an employer who has already been certified "Top Employer" 14 times. SPIE is part of a strong European group that is building a better world of smart cities and efficient buildings, energies and industries.
But that's not all. You can count on :
- A permanent contract.
- A competitive monthly salary with extra-legal benefits (company car, commission plan, group and hospitalisation insurance, etc.).
- 1800 colleagues who listen to you, help you and enjoy talking to you.
- A 'good morning' every day
- An integration process that will quickly put you at ease.
- A job where you will be able to develop your talents on a daily basis and a springboard to a sustainable career.
- A job where you can develop your expertise and skills through a wide range of training courses and certifications
- Special attention to your work-life balance
- The opportunity to contribute to exciting projects in your region that you can be proud of!
- Make the difference and feel useful thanks to all the social projects we support