IT Security Specialist - Identity & Access Management (en)
As part of the broad process of digitalisation of its activities, AXA Belgium deals with an ever-increasing volume of data and offers increasingly comprehensive digital services to its customers and partners. All of this is taking shape in increasingly cloud-oriented environments (AWS/Azure). As such, it is essential to ensure that all this information is processed in a secure manner for our customers, brokers, partners and employees.
As such, AXA Belgium continues to strengthen its IT Security team. We are currently looking for several IT Security Specialists to assume key roles in the following areas: Identity & Access Management (IAM), Application Security and Infrastructure Security.
In this role, the IT Security Specialist will work directly with AXA Belgium's CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and will work closely with the IT Belgium department as well as at an international level with AXA Group Global Security Services.
- As an IT Security Specialist, you will be responsible for establishing guidelines and best practices in the various areas of IT Security.
- You are willing to take on a wide range of projects related to IT security and to see your responsibilities evolve.
- You wish to develop and diversify your technical skills while working independently.
- You will remain up to date with the latest technologies in the field of IT Security.
- You will review roles and responsibilities, set guidelines and communicate them to Business and IT teams throughout the organisation.
- You will proactively identify potential shortcomings and formulate action plans with different teams to remedy any issues.
- You will identify, facilitate and implement any process improvement opportunities to increase efficiency.
- You act as an ambassador for the guidelines and ensure that they are applied.
- You will actively participate in maintaining collaboration with different entities (local and international IT teams).
- You will perform and/or coordinate IT security assessments, create reports on security risks and put corrective measures in place based on concrete elements from our IT environment.
As an IT Security Specialist, you have the following profile:
- Ideally, you have a Master's degree in IT and/or Cybersecurity.
- You have at least two years' experience in the field of IT Security (IAM, Applications Security or Infrastructure Security).
- You have a good capacity to manage several projects at the same time, and you have a strategic vision of security-related aspects.
- You work independently and can perform several tasks at the same time.
- You are detail-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- You are a problem solver and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 is an added advantage.
- You are fluent in English and one of the two national languages (French/Dutch).
What we offer:
- A nice reward for your hard work
- An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
- The benefits of working at an insurance company
- From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
- A job that respects your personal life and dreams
- With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!