IT Infrastructure Application Architect Specialist
The infrastructure application architect is an expert in multiple IT and Network infrastructure platforms and has a good knowledge of some of our key Proximus applications/services platforms.
The infrastructure application architect serves a key role in interfacing with the IT infrastructure solution delivery for the internal « Business » projects within the PROXIMUS Group and will act as a SPOC having the end-to-end ownership of the delivery of some key applications/services platforms.
Next to the delivery of an End-to-end solution, he/she will ensure support and is aware of the infrastructure needs of those applications/services platforms. He/she will coordinate and arbitrate between the different infrastructure stakeholders :Magritte, Public Cloud, solution design, … and ensures that the solution gets correctly implemented.
The IT infrastructure application architect will play a key role in the future of CSC to ensure the customer satisfaction of specific application/service platforms.
Key competencies or very motivated to evolve towards these competences.
- Advanced skills in multiple technologies: Telco cloud, OpenShift, Network, security (CNS), Storage, Compute, Virtualisation, OS, databases, web application servers, Publiccloud….
- A strong understanding of IT infrastructure.
- A good knowledge of a key application(s) (Telco, DiFa, TV, IAMS, …)
- Experience in service assurance, with quality.
- Strong communicator & reporting skills.
- Collaborate with Application/platform, Magritte supplier, project managers, sponsors, technology teams and managers for the definition of the complete impact on the application/platform and the IT infrastructure.
Experiences and/or skills that would help you in this function.
- Training of the metrolines.
- Knowledge/Experience in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS platforms
- Knowledge of Network & Security landscape, together with interactions with IT platforms
- Experience in integrating tools and services for all areas of IT infrastructure, such as data, security and networks.
- Understanding of the building blocks of IT (virtualization, SDN, network infrastructures, physical&virtual storage, datacenter computing, backup technologies, databases, middleware, disaster recovery and business continuity technologies)
- Understanding of the key infrastructure components; UNIX, LINUX, Windows, ORACLE, SQLserver, Apache, SAP, WebSphere. jBoss, Weblogic, VMware, OpenStack, OpenShift, Containers.
- Experience in Agile, DevOps
- Familiarity with governance models
- Good to have exposure to multi cloud environment
- Expert skills in multiple technologies: Telco cloud, OpenShift, Network, security (CNS), Storage, Compute, Virtualisation, OS, databases, web application servers,…
- A strong knowledge of a key application(s) (Telco, DiFa, TV, IAMS, …)
- Knowledge of English. Knowledge of the second language is a plus.
- Understanding of the strategy of PROXIMUS, information technology and innovation.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and other tasks under minimal supervision
- Other skills: Customer focused, results driven, analytical, leadership, listening and negotiation, Strong communicator and collaborator
A job at Proximus? You'll find that everything revolves around the idea 'Think Possible'. This means: we always assume that something is possible, even if it seems impossible. Well, especially so, actually. Call it a way of thinking that involves being open to a world of digital solutions that make our lives easier. And our way of working smarter.
Naturally we have a competitive salary package for you. But there is so much more!
- We are 100% Belgian. So we make decisions in three languages. And all at the same time if you like!
- We are open to everyone: M, W, X, and in fact all the other letters of the alphabet.
- We encourage personal growth. At the Proximus Academy, you won't even want to miss a session.
- We are, of course, committed to sustainability. What else did you think?
- We firmly believe that working together is important, but that having fun together is even more so. That is why we regularly organise fun activities. (Please let us know if you have a talent for playing Santa Claus!)
- We believe in responsibility. Also in yours. For example, you can take it to launch your own initiatives.
- We put our customers first. And because we are all customers somewhere, you already know what that means. That's good.
- And the ever-important work-life balance? We keep it in the right place.