We are a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international market, providing services to consumers, businesses, and the public sector. Our advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content. We invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth. Proximus strives to bring people closer together. That's the foundation of everything we do. But there's so much more we do so people can live better and work smarter! With us, you get the freedom to have a real impact on the lives of our customers because they are our central focus, in everything we do.
At Proximus, we are building the best Gigabit Network for Belgium & accelerating the fiber and 5G roll-out. On this network we offer best-in-class digital services that are used by millions of people every day. As Infrastructure Architect, you will be part of a senior professional team in the Architecture, IT strategy and Program management division. Your main goal is to ensure all enterprise applications, infrastructure and related configurations are performing optimally, resilient and highly secure.
- Develop robust and secure designs for critical applications, infrastructure and related configurations.
- Improve resilience of existing systems, coordinating across all teams in organization to ensure implementation of improvement levers.
- Lead the design for new systems and business requirements. Develop and document the proposed technical design.
- Recommend innovative technologies or improvements to support organizational goals, including clear communication to senior management.
- Train network & IT professionals and assist in resolving operational issues.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.
- You achieved a Master degree in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience.
- A minimum of 5 to10 years of experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Your extravert approach gives you the capability to build a network within the company.
- Capacity to work autonomously but also in team.
- Thirsty to learn with an open, analytical and creative mind.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- English is a must.