Full-stack Software Engineer
Location: the Belgian office is located in Leuven, but there is a possibility to work remote as long as you are in a time zone which differs maximum 1 hour with the European time zone.
- Help building the best learning platform.
- Work with the latest front and backend technologies.
- Both improve existing applications as well as develop new applications from scratch.
- Take ownership over several components in the architecture.
- Communicate and interact with team members even if they are remote.
- Practical experience with strongly-typed languages like Ruby or Python.
- You can write clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
It would be a bonus if you have
- Experience with Docker, Amazon Web Services, and CircleCI
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Agile
- You like to take ownership of a product or feature.
- You have a problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- You are passionate about product development.
- You are a team player with excellent collaboration/communication skills.
- You are interested in training/education and the power of data.
- Fluency in English is required
In addition to joining a creative and international scale-up, you’ll enjoy:
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A competitive and attractive compensation package including stock options and an optional company car
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- A budget for conferences and external training.
- A great working environment in an enthusiastic company