You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the enterprise architecture and standards, within the business and ICT.
As an enterprise architect, you define the best solution for our business units and for us based on business analysis.
You determine the technological direction and you set up the right technology architecture. For this you work closely with the business analyst who mainly analyzes the right solution in a business-wise manner.
Together you determine the benefits and risks of alternative solutions and you document the proposed solution:
- provide support in drawing up and developing the strategic and tactical ICT plan;
- analyze application and service portfolios and draw up improvement processes;
- conduct preliminary studies and analyzes of possible solutions, which you then translate into a project proposal;
- determine configuration guidelines and procedures;
- provide advice for consolidating and prioritizing all project proposals within strategic and tactical plans.
After all, you work closely with various services within other functional domains and present your proposals to the Architecture Board. You also discuss solutions with external suppliers and you maintain contact with organizations that are active in the field of enterprise architecture frameworks and methodologies.
- You are in possession of a Master degree in ICT or engineering or equivalent through experience.
- You have a broad knowledge of ICT: networks, systems and applications
- You have knowledge of enterprise architecture standards as well as of architecture patterns, best practices and standards
- You have experience with project management and estimation techniques and knowledge of modelling techniques.
- You can read, speak and write Dutch fluently and you have good skills in English
- You have strong communication & presentation skills
- You can work autonomously
Our customer offers a
- good work - life balance, homeworking , flexible hours, working from one of the satellites offices in Flanders....
- in addition to an attractive gross monthly salary, you also receive numerous other fringe benefits such as group insurance with an interesting pension plan, hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, ...
- the opportunity to grow personally and professionally within a large company.
- 36 holidays per year.
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application: firstname.lastname@example.org