For one of our client in the training Industry in Brussels we are looking for a Business Analyst as a permanent.
The main activities of the job :
- Analyze the business requirements / contribute to identify opportunities / areas of improvement / argument pro and cons considering stakeholders' expectations and constraints,
- Document the analyze using professional standards in line with company policies,
- Provide testing scenario, perform tests, ensure proper documentation and reports,
- Ensure alignment and communication with all relevant stakeholders on IT and business sides as well as with external partners,
- Analyze bugs and issues related to running applications and provide effective resolution.
- Facilitate requirements discussions and workshops, participate in efforts to develop requirements and effort estimates,
- Participate and communicate in regular team meetings and group activities.
Functional Skills and experiences :
- Experience in the IT services industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bridging IT solutions with internal customers
Ideal but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of training industry
- Knowledge of training management system (Training orchestra)
Language requirements :
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French with a good command of English.
- Minimum fair practice/understanding of French and Dutch.
Good to know :
- 2-3 days of remote
- A very good package !