We are looking for a Business Analyst freelance or employee for one of our client in the European Institutions :
- Take a leading role in investigation, analysis, documentation and reporting on the business requirements of various aspects of the customers’ business from a business process point of view (As-Is and To-Be).
- Refine with the Programme/project Management Officer the stakeholders and roles for specific domains for investigation.
- Gathers requirements by documentation investigation, meetings with stakeholders and describe existing business processes.
- Describe the business problems.
- Analyses and models using BPMN, the business domain and processes of the stakeholders to create a complete picture of workflows.
- Prepares and documents Uses cases related to the business processes and workflows.
- Participates to the study of existing products on market that may fulfil to the business requirements and system/services functionalities requested.
- Participate in Business testing of solution with assisting Business stakeholders during test execution and Test Manager with providing of test cases based on use cases.
- Participate in users group meeting supporting to the project manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business analyst in defence, government or financial organisations.
- Business Analysis certification (IIBA or PMI-PBA).
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Good knowledge of information systems matters
- Good knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.)
- Good knowledge of BPMN or UML or other with equivalent value.
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis.
- Capability to speak to business and technical audiences.
- Strong capacity to give high level presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiar with ITIL v3 concepts.
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions