We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing integration solutions for our high caliber clients.
You’ll work with your team to develop integration projects.
Codit will help you to never stop growing. You will start your Codit career as BizTalk consultant, but the longer-term purpose is that you will evolve with our customers towards Cloud Integration on the Microsoft Azure platform! You create your future, we are glad to help.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got seven Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Datacenter, DevOps and Data Platform – you’ll be working with the best in the industry.
- A passion for technology and you’re eager to use your knowledge to help customers.
- A deep knowledge of BizTalk Server and you are familiar with .NET framework, C#, API and Service development and SQL Server.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- You’re fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
A great place to work! We believe our employees know best how to get a job done and we let you do it.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.