Atlassian consultant (employee or freelancer)
Your challenge as an Atlassian Consultant is simple: you learn large or small teams to work better together using the Atlassian tools.
To successfully complete this challenge, you regularly go out on the road for consultancy assignments. In this way you come into contact with the management of our customers and you get to know how their company works inside and out.
By asking the right questions, you are able to understand the business context and objectives of an organization in the short term. You map out the needs of the customer and discover exactly why those needs are there. Based on this, you draw up a convincing business case stating the Atlassian products and its apps. In this way you help our customers to further optimize their processes.
As an Atlassian Consultant, you do not just install a product, but it is more important that you solve the business challenges of our customers using the Atlassian tools.
Furthermore, as a Coach you can also step in to support customers with the change in their processes and tools.
You have at least 2 years of experience in one or more of the following domains or you are extremely passionate about this and can demonstrate this:
- Agile coaching,
- IT Service Management,
- DevOps and/or
- Process Analysis.
You already have relevant experience in and knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, ServiceDesk), or a comparable product.
You have affinity with Agile, Safe, Prince II and/or ITIL and you have experience with Coaching
Experience with bash, scripting and viewing log files is definitely a plus.
- You have a 'can-do' mentality and are eager to learn.
- You have the necessary consultancy skills. You like going to customers, you are open and sociable and you easily connect with people to quickly gain a good insight into how our customers' business is going.
- You have the necessary persuasiveness to make customers understand the usefulness of Atlassian products for their business.
Our customer offers a fulltime employment position within a dynamic team:
- an attractive salary package with benefits ( company car, insurances, ...)
- the chance to expand your activity - team - business unit...
- you get the chance to work with innovative technologies.
FREELANCERS can also apply!