As a Security Engineer, you'll be the technical point of contact for Telenet's customers. They can rely on you to manage their security infrastructure on a day-to-day basis.
- You will resolve incidents from start to finish (analysis, research, testing, documentation and implementation of the solution).
- You will work in close collaboration with the international support teams of our suppliers (Check Point, Palo Alto, Infoblox, F5, ...).
- You will implement operational changes
- You will advise customers on the management of their security infrastructure.
- You will carefully document your actions and interactions with internal and external parties.
Telenet Business ensures that professionals, organisations and governments can rely on a stable and secure network so they can focus on their business without worrying about their connections. Naturally, security is key - and that's where you come in.
We're looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Inquisitive, flexible and eager to learn
- Want to know everything there is to know about cybersecurity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of & interest in network security and infrastructure
- Knowledge of & experience with at least one of the following vendors: Check Point, Palo Alto, F5, Infoblox (certification is a plus)
- Motivated to further develop your knowledge of networking and security
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
At Telenet you'll be part of a company that invests in you and adapts to your needs. This allows you to develop your full potential while maintaining a good work-life balance. We support your personal growth by offering many opportunities for internal mobility and learning. You'll enjoy a varied job where you can achieve tangible results and see the impact of your work. Finally, you'll join a team of wonderful colleagues who are as passionate about their work as you are.
- Over 3,400 employees
- Head office in Mechelen
- Founded in 1996
Are you interested in learning more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package or training programs? Hit the apply button and we’ll tell you all about it. Don’t hesitate, just go for it!