The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Product Owner (PO) will be the IT point-of-contact for the business in MES Solution and Service Delivery focusing first on two (2) pilot plants in EU and NA and strategically scaling to all plants in Carmeuse.
The PO will work with the Product Manager and the solution teams to prioritize and deliver features for development. Demonstrated experience in development, configuration and deployments of shop floor systems.
- You are the point-of-contact for Plant Operations to define the minimum marketable feature, with measurable benefit to the business, and an explicit definition of done
- You work with the Product Manager to build a product roadmap that outlines the vision and direction of the MES product
- You keep up with the latest trends in manufacturing processes and plant automation.
- You work with the business teams to perform gap-fit and impact analysis for target sites
- You install, configure, test, load data and debug MES application and solutions in support of plant operations.
- You provide Tier III support to the plants to configure, troubleshoot and fix production issues onsite or remote
- You coordinate resolution of production support issues with vendor, IT and OT teams. You provide timely update to MES users, stakeholders, and management
- You coordinate deployment of solutions developed by IT and the vendor to the plants
- You identify opportunities to convert and replace legacy workflows and manual data collection.
Basic Requirements (Education, Level of Experience, Language)
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Up to 5 years of experience for companies in the manufacturing industry (Heavy Industry preferred)
- Travel up to 35% Domestic and International
- Understanding of key production processes: Production Scheduling, Product Routing, BOM / Recipe Management, Production Execution, Raw Material Consumption, Quality Management, Production Report Management, etc.
- Successful Manufacturing Execution and Shopfloor Systems experience (SCADA, MES, MOM, IoT, EAM) and integration with industrial control systems
- Infor MES or Lighthouse MES or Lighthouse Shopfloor Online preferred.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams and able to communicate to various audiences
- Able to design solutions and the impacts of digitalization and emerging technologies in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in O365, SQL
- Familiarity with industry standards, such as ANSI/ISA-95, ITIL
Discover now who you will work with:
You will join the Digital team that is at the forefront of driving Carmeuse’s digital transformation. This great team has an entrepreneurial drive to seek out solutions that enable the fast delivery of value. As a global team, they partner with innovative Operations leaders and change agents to deploy smart technologies that solve real problems in our plants.
Your manager will be Gian PASCUAL.
We truly believe that where you work matters and, as a family business, we know what makes our employees happy!
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Home working policy
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- A lot of growing possibilities
- A strong HR and training policy to develop your skills
- Work life balance