As a data architect you are an end-to-end solution architect with focus on data integration aspects. Together with IT & Business colleagues you set-up and maintain data flows of the highest quality. Happiness for you is to see that data makes businesses stronger.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Assess the impact of a project on the enterprise information model, business/information capabilities and, if necessary, propose changes
- Capture data requirements and deliver logical data models, data flow diagrams and other artefacts
- Determine the safety/security level of data (access, GDPR, Chinese Wall, ...)
- Contribute to a well-documented application design with focus on data and analytics (data model, reference data, technical architecture)
- Ensure the final delivery conform the design
Who you are
You are an IT professional with a minimum of 7 years experience as a data architect or functional analyst. You have already proven yourself in a role as data architect or you have the drive to develop towards it.
- You have proven experience in (master) data management, enterprise information modeling, logical data modeling, data quality and/or data governance projects.
- You know what Rational Data Architecture, Erwin, Embarcadero or Powerdesigner are. And if you have worked with it, that’s even better.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage.
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
- First, we have a discussion where we take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- If we feel the right click, we take you through an assessment by one of our senior architects which results in a report on where you are as an architect.
- Then we have a look on which package (as freelancer or employee) and project is suitable for you
Who we are
At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our consultants work at the biggest clients on core programs. We value knowledge-sharing and collaboration very highly, so each consultant continues to develop. And when we're done working and learning, there's still room for some fun on the occasional get-together.