As Senior Business Analyst / Application Manager, you will be responsible for managing the implementation of information system application solutions. You will be involved end-to-end from the moment of capturing the business requirements until the implementation of the tool and aftercare in order to support the company to translate its business process into efficient software application solutions.
In a context of industrial production of electromechanical assembly
- Management of existing software applications solutions.
- Business analysis of new business demands link to current managed application or to potential new solutions to be implemented.
- Project management / tasks coordination related to the end to end delivery of application solutions.
- Developing strong and long-term relationships with stakeholders (business and project stakeholders, team managers and our partners)
- Employ expert knowledge to guide the implementation and utilization of digital solutions for enhanced operational efficiency in an Industry 4.0 context.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of small to medium projects, from inception to delivery, ensuring milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Detailed identification, analysis, description and validation of both existing business processes and new (non) functional needs of the users.
- Working together with technical team members (external or/and internal) to translate requirements into business solutions by creating functional analysis and application designs.
- End to end follow-up on the delivery of new functionalities and/or applications
- Working closely with the stakeholders to define the test sets and organize the testing in view of refining and validating the proposed solutions.
- Producing all documentation needed throughout the different stages of projects.
- Providing technical guidance and training.
- Aiding end-users, addressing inquiries, troubleshooting issues related to managed applications
- Working closely together with the IT and Program managers to report status, facilitate decisions, manage risks and escalate as needed.
The senior business analyst / application manager is responsible for delivering, with respect of the deadlines of:
- software requirements specifications (including needed diagrams, analysis, ...)
- data model
- User stories
- test plan and cases
- lifecycle plan of the managed software application solutions
- All the classic deliverables of an IT project (project charter,...)
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years working as business analyst / application manager in charge of industrial business application (ERP, MES, WMS) in an electromechanical assembly industry 4.0 context. Specifically, large experience working with a MES is a must.
- Very good functional and business analysis skills to be able to assimilate complex material quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the business and development team
- Solution and customer-oriented
- Good ability to abstract complex material
- Ability to change business context regularly
- Ability to integrate easily into an existing team and to fully collaborate
- Project management basis; ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and foster a collaborative environment in an agile of Waterfall project context.
- Knowledge of BPMN
- Experience in SQL is a clear asset
- Some experience as an application developer and knowledge of classic development technologies (language, Git, JIRA, containers,) is a clear asset
- Some experience working in the implementation of Electronic Document Management solutions is a clear asset
- Some experience with Oracle ERP, MESTEC, PowerBI, API, SharePoint (content) is a plus
- Some experience in a field close to The Defense is a plus
Language – French and English
Experience - +5 years
Specialized in the IT industry, we are permanently looking for motivated candidates that are ready to be involved in the growth of our company. Interested? Please send us your application!