We are currently looking for a Digital Health Manager to join our fast- growing team in Brussels in the Belgian public sector, with the following characteristics:
- Lead the definition and execution of the commercial plan for the Health Industry in its expansion, including:
- Definition of a tailored healthcare value proposition for the different target markets / geographies by leveraging on the health industry service offering and references to propose approaches to support our clients’ ambition in digital transformation.
- Searching and negotiation of potential partnerships with other companies / freelancers
- Preparation of the right project references to enhance our value proposition through discussions with other members of the executive team at NTT DATA
- Market analysis from current / future tenders published
- SWOT analysis of opportunities
- Develop opportunities from start to end (Identification, proposal, execution…) leveraging on the ability to network and build relationship at client’s side.
- End to End oversight of delivery of projects, being the ultimate responsible for a successful execution. Elements to control:
- Assessment of the suitability of workplans created by project managers
- Leadership on staffing and recruiting processes according to the resources needed
- Risk management and suggestions for mitigation actions
- Continuous follow-up with the project managers
- Economical and financial management
- Develop a local capability and teams to support commercial activities and projects´ successful execution.
- Close collaboration with the executive team to keep enhancing and developing the health industry value proposition.
- Develop long term relationships with our clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery.
- 6+ years of experience in IT consultancy with background in Public Sector, Healthcare & IT: Electronic Health Record, Health information systems, Healthcare interoperability standards, Primary Care & specialized care, Medical Imaging, etc…
- Excellent capabilities on commercial & business development
- Strong conceptual skills, excellent problem-solving skills, result-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) with ability to prepare and make commercial presentations for top-management-related stakeholders
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and English is a must,
- Ability to work in stressful & demanding environments, to manage client's expectations and to resolve conflict
- Flexible & committed to project objectives
- Experience on delivery of projects specially working with external stakeholders, subcontractors and staff working across different countries
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity. WeAreAllUnique #YouMakeUsUnique
Why NTT DATA?
Career development: you'll have access to an endless possibility of training, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You'll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours and work from home a few days a week.
Your benefits will include:
Company car or flexible mobility budget, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, pension plan including life insurance, collective yearly bonus meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home, teleworking equipment allowance and much more...