Do you want to help ensure that our Hoboken plant becomes the safest, most environmentally friendly and efficient precious metals recycler in the world using structured data, adequate dashboards and insightful analytics? Then you are the Manager BI & Advanced Analytics we are looking for.
In BU Umicore Precious Metals Refining, in Hoboken, Business IT is the department that forms the bridge between the business and central IT. In the sub-department "BI & Advanced Analytics", we are looking for a manager who will lead the team and know how to build the future of this discipline.
He/she will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the future operating model, data governance and data management. He/she will also actively participate in the description of the business needs, the design, implementation and maintenance of the data solutions. These are key in the further digital transformation of the Business Unit.
What we expect from the Manager Business Applications BI & Advanced Analytics:
- Master's degree (IT / Finance / Engineering)
- A broad interest and 3 to 5 years of proven experience with BI and Advanced Analytics, knowledge of data warehouse concepts and tools (e.g. MS Azure Analytics portfolio, TimeXtender, Power BI, Qlik Sense, ...)
- A first proven experience in guiding and managing a BI & Analytics team in project implementation
- Establish relationships with stakeholders and key-user groups and promote the correct use of the applications and available datasets
- Strong interest in BI technology and evolution to further help set the outline of the evolution of Advanced Analytics within PMR
- A first experience with the implementation of data governance
- Interest in and/or knowledge of data science concepts and tools (Machine learning, Deep learning, Databricks, etc.)
- Interest in PMR business processes and willing to learn them in detail (commercial, operational and financial data flows)
- Bilingual NL/EN
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.