The Data Analyst combines business knowledge with data skills to analyse data and transform them into valuable business insights to support management decisions. As a Data Analyst, you prepare reports for management, using relevant data to uncover trends and patterns. The Data Analyst role is less technical and more business-focused than that of the Data Scientist.
Your responsibilities include:
- Translating data into business insights
- Taking care of reports and dashboards
- Communicating with stakeholders in business language
- Giving high quality presentations about discovered data insights
- Being aware of business needs and problems
Since you have such an important role building the bridge between data and business by reporting on trends and insights, your communication and presentation skills need to be on point. You have business insight as well as an analytical mindset and you have a general affinity with IT. You pride yourself in your stakeholder management skills.
Besides that, you can also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of data modelling
- Attention to detail, but also the ability to understand the bigger picture
- Some programming experience
- Basic knowledge of databases and data collection systems
- Good understanding of statistics
- Knowledge of SAS, relational databases (SQL), BI software (Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, ...) and Agile tools
- Fluency in English
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we’re a different breed. We are a tech talent incubator, which is every bit as cool as it sounds. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You’ll join an awesome community and enter one of our Smart Programs, based on where you are in your career and where you want to go. Did we mention you’ll get a personal coach as well?
- Next to a generous monthly salary, you'll receive a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits (pension, daily compensations, etc.)
- You’ll spend most of the time at (y)our client’s, except for regular Exellys trainings, fun events, tribe meet-ups, after works, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
- After two years of coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll get the opportunity to join (y)our client’s organization as an internal employee. Or if you prefer to stay with us, you could explore our follow-up Smart Programs as well.
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain the finest tech talent. We find the perfect match, so our consultants can fully develop their skills while also feeling happy in their jobs.
What distinctly sets us apart, is our focus on training and coaching. Every Exellyst gets a generous personal training budget and is also assigned a Talent Development Manager (TDM). Your TDM is your point of contact for every issue you encounter, large or small. Our goals is to see you shine, grow and succeed faster than your peers who don’t benefit from the Exellys model.
Since we encourage our consultants to integrate with the client after two years, we’re always on the look-out for fresh talent. That’s where you come in.
- Founded in 2014
- Offices in Mechelen, Diegem, Amsterdam and London
- Part of ProjectiveGroup
- Awesome community of 300 consultants