D4SP part of the Dstny group, is looking for a Cloud Technical Assistance Engineer. And not just anyone! As a Cloud Technical Assistance Engineer, you are responsible for the development of a future-proof communication solution that automates and unifies all business communication (mobile, fix, social networks). To do that, you fully focus on the user experience, ease of use and scalability of the Cloud Communication platform.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for Incident Management
- You scope incidents coming from the different Dstny entities and coaches your colleagues of the DevOps team
- You prioritize and dispatch the incidents with the help of the product owner(s) to enforce an agreed Service Level
- You ensure that the next steps for each incident are well defined and needed actions are taken
- You assist the second line support team of operator but also each Dstny entity (France, Belgium, The Netherland, …) to make the necessary customer configuration changes
- You make changes in the customer configuration in case the entity support L1 & L2 doesn't have the skills to solve incident
- You update the Service Assurance Guide when needed
- You review incidents to prioritize bug fixes in collaboration with the Product owner, development team and Dstny entities when needed
- You make sure the Dstny support teams have the right tools to deliver the right service to the end customers
- You offer support of the D4SP Technologies to other teams within the Dstny group
- You train the different Dstny entities to increase their D4SP technology knowledge and therefore decrease the number of ticket raised
- You have a Bachelor degree in information technology
- You are used to work in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software
- You have knowledge of Web- and mobile development from both a development and operational point of view
- Knowledge of open standards like SIP and related technology is a plus
- You speak English and French or Dutch.
- You want to be part of a new revolution in the business cloud communication
- You're able to keep up with the no-nonsense mentality of a quick growing start-up
- You focus on making a customer happy
- You are a problem solver with good communication skills
D4SP, part of the Dstny group, offers you:
- An environment where a lot is possible and that revolves around growth and development;
- A good salary with extra-legal benefits;
- An exciting atmosphere with a good pat on the back once in a while… as it should be!
- Our iCORE values distinguish us from other employers:
- Innovation – “I innovate to stay ahead”
- Commitment - “I’m committed from start to finish”
- Obsession for CX - “I’m obsessed with customer experience”
- Respect - “I have respect for everyone’s rhythm, values and talents”
- Empowerment - “I empower the people around me”