We're looking for someone with experience, to enter the Lead the Way Programme we've developed for ING. The programme is a fast track towards a leadership position at a banking organisation that highly values diversity and inclusion.
As a Chapter Lead at ING, you will be responsible for guiding and developing a team of highly skilled professionals in the technology domain. After one year in the Lead the Way programme, you will support a team of 10 to 15 people. After 5 years, you could be managing up to 100 people. If you're looking for a position that offers great career opportunities, then this might be your ideal next step.
ING is a global financial institution that offers banking, investments, life insurance, and retirement services to over 40 million customers across 40 countries. ING's purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and business. ING is committed to being a sustainable and responsible company that makes a positive impact on society.
- Guide and develop a team of technology professionals, including developers, testers, and analysts.
- Collaborate with other Chapter Leads to ensure that your team has the skills and capabilities needed to deliver high-quality technology solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to your team and support them in overcoming technical challenges.
- Collaborate with other Chapter Leads and the Agile Coach to develop and implement processes and methodologies that promote efficiency and productivity.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure that your team delivers solutions that meet their requirements.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement within your team.
Below is a list of what we believe to be important assets for prospective candidates. But don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet all of the requirements. If you are a passionate leader who wants to make a positive impact on society, then we want to hear from you!
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in technology, including software development and architecture
- Experience guiding and developing teams
- Broad understanding of various technologies and methodologies
- Highly developed communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Fluency in English
Exellys is a talent incubator specialising in tech. Our aim is to see our consultants grow twice as fast as they would on their own. How? By making training & coaching our top priority.
- Everyone at Exellys gets a Talent Development Manager. This coach knows the industry and can offer guidance, advice and support. About work stuff and personal stuff alike - they're here to help.
- When you start an Exellys programme, you enter a training track tailored to skills and knowledge needed to be amazing at what you do. Next to hard skills courses, we devote a lot of focus to soft skills as well.
- The warm community and laid-back, inclusive atmosphere that makes everyone feel welcome and at home is an asset that most of our consultants and alumni identify as one of the best things about us, and of this we're very proud.
At ING, there are many interesting benefits as well, such as flexible hours, working from home opportunities, an international and diverse working environment, and lots of opportunities for growth and development. After completing your programme with us, you would be integrating with them. So don’t worry about the ‘consultant’ title – you can fully commit to this job.
Are you interested in learning more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package or training programs? Hit the apply button and we’ll tell you all about it. Don’t hesitate, just go for it!