The professional world faces many challenges. More than ever, the solutions reside on the digital landscape. Every day, Xylos demonstrates the crucial role of IT experts like you. Your skills keep employees productive. Your drive keeps organizations going.
That’s why we want to bring out the best in everyone with our Xylos O365 Challenge Belgium. Test yourself and blow away our jury members with your knowledge of the Microsoft Collaboration tools such as Teams, SharePoint, Power Platform and OneDrive.
It doesn't matter whether you are a student or an experienced professional. We are very happy to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent. Put yourself on edge and take your chance. Participation is free and online.
Students and professionals compete in separate categories.
The best participants will be invited to the final on 28/04/2022.
Prizes to win
1) Philips 2200 EP2224/10 koffiemachine
2) Sony SRS-XB43
3) Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit
4) Netgear PLW1000 - Wifi
5) Coolblue Voucher €50
1) Samsung Smartwatch Galaxy Watch4
2) Sony SRS-XB43
3) Microsoft Examen (PL900 of MS 900)
4) Coolblue Voucher €50
5) Meelopen met consultant + lunch
Jury and ambassadors
You will have 10 minutes to give the correct answer to 15 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with one or several good answers.
The online test contains a maximum of 15 questions with 2 levels of difficulty and an associated score of 1 or 2 points, if answered correctly.
- 10 medium questions, 1 points
- 5 expert questions, 2 points
A wrong answer results in a score of 0, irrespective of the level of the question.
When you skip a question, you win nor lose points.
The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 10 minutes.
The details of your score and your ranking will be released privately to you at the end of the Challenge so that the answers cannot be shared among players during the Challenge. The answers to the questions do not take into account any adjustments or innovations that were implemented after 18/10/2021.
Who is Xylos?
We are an IT company with an atypical edge. For more than 35 years, we have been helping organisations turn challenges into successful progress. We do this through strategy, design, technology and a people-centric approach. Thanks to our renowned digital adoption processes and managed services, we ensure a fast, resilient and positive impact on organizations and employees. We have evolved from an IT integrator to an inspiring end-to-end IT consultant.
The Xylos Collaboration team makes our fantastic customers future-proof. They ensure advanced productivity and progressive communication. How? By delivering streamlined migrations to SharePoint and Office 365, building Power Apps and platforms.
Why are we successful? We believe it’s Xylos’ unique combination of digital strategy, technical expertise and human insight. The Collaboration team is eager to expand and welcome new colleagues. And why wouldn’t one of them be you?
The following personal data about the participants will be collected by EDITx: first name, last name, address, date of birth, email, telephone/mobile number and Linkedin profile (if present). Personal data are used for the following purposes:
- To see if everything runs according to the rules
- To set up the statboard & leaderboard at the end of the Challenge
EDITx shares the personal information of the participants with the company Xylos and any governmental agency or authority in Belgium, should they request it (in case of irregularities).
Xylos will use this information for the following purposes:
- To contact all participants to share their results
- To contact the top participants to invite them for the finals
- To contact participants about future intern or job opportunities
Qualification and Disqualification
We really do not want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we notice problems with the following rules or behaviour:
- Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents in Belgium to be invited to the finals and to be able to win the prizes.
- Only one registration per person (using only one profile per person) is authorized
- The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else.
- Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will nullify the registration or entail the loss of any prize.
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of sensitive data, questions or solutions in relation with the Challenge, and sharing this information directly or indirectly with any other contestant before the Challenge has been closed
- Attempting to damage the website or taking actions that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the Challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the jury, and the EDITx IT educators community