Challenge closed !
- Ask the challengers
- Ask a friend
- 1st Pro & 1st Student: 600€ Voucher
- 2nd Pro & 2nd Student: 400€ Voucher
- 3rd Pro & 3rd Student: 250€ Voucher
- Other Finalists: 25€ Voucher
We are inviting all Network & Infrastructure talents to participate to the first Network & Infrastructure competition in Belgium. The first round is played online from the 4th of February to the 15th of March. The finals will take place on the 28th of March at STIB-MIVB HQ.
Members of the Bebras community
How to participate?
Everyone can participate but only belgian residents over 18 years old are eligible to take part at the finals and win the prizes. One registration per person is authorized. The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else. Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false information given by the participant will invalid the registration or entail the loss of the Prize.
Scores calculation and Jokers
You will have 15 minutes to give the correct answer to 18 questions. The questions will be multiple-choice with one or several good answer(s). The questions will be provided by specialised academics and professionals, who will also be the jury of the Challenge.
The online test contains a maximum of 18 questions with 3 levels of difficulty and an associated score of 1, 2 or 3 points, if answered correctly.
- 7 easy questions, 1 point
- 7 medium questions, 2 points
- 4 difficult questions, 3 points
A wrong answer results in a score of minus 1, irrespective of the level of the question. When you skip a question, you win nor lose points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 15 minutes.
The contest allows the usage of three ‘jokers’
- The "50/50", forcing the online test to take out half of the possible answers to a question
- The "Ask the challengers", where the percentage of the other challengers choosing each answer is displayed to you and
- The "Bonus question/Ask a friend", in which the challenger sends a bonus question (after the regular 15 minutes) to a friend in the course of the 6-week Challenge. The friend provides the answer and the score is adapted with the result.
In the context of this competition, the following data about the participants will be collected and processed: name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number and possibly Linkedin profile. The organizers’ servers will automatically save specific data such as: address, date and time. Personal data are collected and processed for the following uses:
- To enable and oversee the correct competition process
- To analyze and optimize EDITx
- To set up the Statboard & Leaderboard at the end of the challenge
EDITx shares the personal information of the participants with and only with the STIB-MIVB and with any governmental agency or Authority at their request (in case of irregularities).
The STIB-MIVB, owner of this challenge will use this information for the following purposes:
- To contact all participants to share challenge results
- To contact the best participants to invite them for the finals
- To contact all the participants to ask them for a feedback about the challenge
- To contact participants about future intern or job opportunities