For 8 weeks, Java lovers will compete to win the title of Java Champion of Germany. The contest takes 15 minutes during which one's the participants have to answer to 20 questions. A correct answer results in a score of plus 2, a wrong answer results in a score of minus 1. When you skip a question, you win nor lose points. The total score will be the cumulative score of all questions answered within the set timeframe of 15 minutes.
The sponsor will use the contact details of the participants for the following purposes:
- To deliver the prizes to the best participants
- To share the results of the challenge and ask for testimonials to some participants
- To inform the participants about internships or job opportunities
The details of the scores will be released privately in your personal dashboard at the end of the Challenge, so that the answers can't be shared among players. The leaderboard is only displaying the top 20 participants.
Jury et ambassadeurs
Rules of the Challenge
Participants must be over 18 years old and be residents of Germany to win the prizes.
One registration per person is authorized. The participant can only compete in his own name and not for someone else. Personal information of the participant may be checked through different sources. Personal information must be accurate. Inaccurate or false informasandra parstion given by the participant will invalid the registration or entail the loss of the Prize.
We really don’t want to disqualify you, but sadly we will have to, if we catch you doing any of the following:
- Communicating and/or publishing any kind of data, questions or solutions in liaison with the challenge, and sharing directly or indirectly this information with any other contestant before the challenge has been closed;
- Attempting to damage the website or taking action that may have a negative impact on the normal process/operating procedure of the challenge. Incidentally, this may also be considered as a legal violation, and the organizer reserves the right to initiate a legal procedure and claim damages before the court.
- Taking any action in violation of the copyrights/IP that belong to the authors of the questions, the members of the Jury, and the EDITx IT educators community.
- Having multiple profiles while participating in the challenge.