Young Professional - Application, Develoment & Integration
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. We are a diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, trusted by our clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms.
Did you recently graduate in IT and are you looking for your first job as a developer? Do the basics of OOP programming no longer hold any secrets for you? Do you have a passion for any of these technologies:
- Robotic Process Automation
- Cloud Native development
Then this might be the perfect job for you!
- You are a passionate and ambitious young professional. Previous experience is not required.
- You are a champion of logical reasoning and problem solving.
- Discovering new technologies, pushing the limits of technology and building applications from scratch sounds like music to your ears.
- You speak Dutch and/or French. As you’ll be working with people from all over the world, fluency in English is also required.
- You are open to work at home, at the Capgemini office and/or at the client’s office, depending on the project needs.
At Capgemini, we value excellence , care, responsibility , dynamism, and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
Besides the attractive package like a company car, competitive salary, health-insurance, … you can also count on:
- A welcoming, warm and open culture.
- Interesting and challenging projects, even abroad.
- Active peer-to-peer coaching: Our experienced consultants take the time to guide you through the dos and don’ts of developing an application.
- Career coaching to support your professional growth: Counselors will help and guide your future career depending on your own interests and ambitions.
- Workshops to explore and experiment with new technologies.
- Community-driven events like knowledge sharing events, hackathons, fun events, …
- Multiple learning platforms.
In exchange for your work and commitment, you will be rewarded with a nice salary, company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, eco-cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days, the possibility to regularly work from home and much more.
Get the future you want, apply today!