Young Graduate / junior consultant - Insights & Data
Looking for the first 'real' job?
Start your career at Capgemini Insights & Data and get to know the world of data analytics and consultancy. Work and learn in a profoundly dynamic environment. Work side by side with your colleagues while partnering with the client. Play with data and get insights out of them.
Capgemini Insights & Data offers end to end data solutions. We work in Project Mode for our clients across several industries, from small to large projects.
Capgemini provides young talent with a challenging international environment and a captivating perspective on their future. At Capgemini you can gain various expertise and build a large international network, you will have 270.000 colleagues from all over the world.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values , then we have a match.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- Education related to Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics or comparable relevant experience
- Experience with SQL, Data Modelling, Data Visualization, Python, … is recognized as a big plus
Languages and mobility
- Permanent residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Dutch or French native speaker
- Geographic mobility - driving license