VIE O365 CONSULTANT
Anankei is part of the SII Group, which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 10,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries (Not limited too): Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Telecommunication, Transportation, Life & Sciences, Retail and Finance.
Even with our expansive growth, we still believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation; we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
Elected Great place To Work 2019, the SII Group was also labelled Happy Candidate and Best Employer 2019 in the High Tech category by Capital magazine.
HOW WE SEE YOUR ROLE
At Anankei, the role of O365/SharePoint consultant is a broad one. You are part of the team from the start of the SharePoint project and you will be involved until it goes into production. During the project you take up several roles, each role with its specific responsibilities.
YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Analysis of the customer's needs
- Designing an architecture
- Technical analysis
- Develop and maintain collaborative applications based on Office 365, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Presales consultant
- Customer preliminary discussions and product demonstration
- Call for tender analysis
- Participate in proposal writing
- Attend to events, seminars and fairs
- Business analyst
- Functional analysis
- Business requirements gathering
- Product specialist
- Mapping analysis between the requirements (What) and the Office 365, SharePoint functionalities (How)
- Investigation and recommendations
- Proof of concepts
- Set-up and maintenance of SharePoint solutions
Assets we would like you to hold
- Computer science degree: min Bachelor level
- Internet development in Microsoft technology: minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience with Office 365
- Knowledge of XML, XSL
- Knowledge of database engines : SQL Server
- Dutch and French speaking with an excellent knowledge of English
- Open-minded when it comes to learning and adopting new technologies
- Not afraid of teamwork, and also comfortable working independently
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN FOR YOUR EFFORTS
- An attractive and flexible salary package (including company car, smartphone, insurances,…)
- Dynamic, competent and established working environment offering job security
- Working on challenging projects with high visibility
- Sharpening your (technical) skills in challenging assignments
- Formal and on-the-job training; we encourage you to obtain official certification(s)
- A flexible time schedule with possibility to work from home at least one day per week
- Warm and open company culture, supported by an international group