We are currently looking for a Manager to join our fast-growing team in Brussels in the Utilities/Energy industry.
- You report to the Partner in charge of Utilities for Europe and to the CEO of NTT DATA Belux & France, directly leading our growth in the private sector in Belgium.
- You must be able to develop opportunities from start to end (Identification, proposal, execution…) leveraging on your ability to network and build relationship at client’s side.
- You analyse the needs of your client, define the scope of the project and propose the right solution. You serve as Key Account Manager for your clients on a commercial and financial, technical, project management and delivery levels.
- You ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- You expand the business at your current clients and look actively for new commercial opportunities. You build a strong and balanced client portfolio.
- You develop long term relationships with your clients, based on a qualitative contact and a good delivery.
- You manage and develop teams (local, at the client or abroad) and ensure an excellent performance.
- You are the key partner for the client and you work internally with all units to provide best solution to customers
- You have preferably a Master's degree in Engineering, or in IT/computer sciences, or in Commercial engineering.
- You have 9 to 15 years of experience in IT consultancy (programmer, analyst, architect, etc.) and you already have or are ready to acquire management experience.
- You have acquired technical expertise and are able to identify the right solution for your client technical or functional. You have experience in project implementation and prior experience working on IT projects.
- You know well the Utilities/Energy sector and are willing to develop yourself further in this domain.
- You have a European working permit.
- You are fluent in English and have working proficiency in French or Dutch (Spanish would be an asset).
Our culture and the career opportunities we offer are unique.
- A modern company, open minded, with direct communication lines, recognized as trusted partner for complex transformation projects where technological innovation is at stake.
- An ambitious and stimulating environment, accompany that offers great opportunities for professional development. Join a company that invests in its people.
- A dynamic, transparent and professional working culture in which collaboration is a real value.
- A multicultural people oriented business with close colleagues and client contacts.
- You will have the autonomy and freedom to fill in your job and develop your career path within the company.
- Utilities/Energy is a priority for business development and we have been awarded framework contracts to accelerate our activity in Belgium in this field.