Unified Communications Engineer
We are currently looking for a Unified Communications Engineer, to work with our European Institutions client, in Brussels.
- Maintain and manage the Video-conferencing systems infrastructure for the 3 main sites (Brussels, Luxembourg, Strasbourg) and the Information Offices and Representations depending on the European Parliament.
- Provide 3rd level support and technical expertise, advice and guidance, ensure resolution within agreed timescales and that customers are appraised of progress.
- Ensure that all ICT requests are dealt with according to set standards and procedures including processing of requests for new hardware / software and network access.
- Provide technical recommendations, perform technical PoC to validate new solutions and technologies.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of TMS
- Troubleshooting of Videoconference protocols H323/SIP/H320, etc.
- Proven in-depth CUCM knowledge
- CODEC strong knowledge
- MS Teams deeper knowledge
- Pexip deeper knowledge
- Familiar with Excel and data bases for statistics
- Service minded attitude
- Autonomous, able to make decisions as needed by the operations
- Result oriented
- Stress resistant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of both French and English (in speech and reading/writing)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
WHY NTT DATA:
- Career development: you’ll have access to an endless possibility of trainings, yearly performance reviews and a mentorship program.
- We believe in work-life balance and flexibility. You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
- Multicultural environment.
- Your benefits will include: company car or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid by NTT DATA), net allowance, life insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, contribution for internet at home and teleworking equipment allowance and much more...
- Referral program. You’ll get rewarded by bringing your talented friends!