The umpteenth typical telecom provider? No, we're really not that. Resting on our laurels? It’s not in our DNA. We prefer to challenge the cloud telecom market. ‘Good enough’ really isn't good enough for us. So you can expect us to be always a step ahead.
We’re growing fast, but in a sustainable and healthy way. In our organisation, people, processes and systems are in perfect balance.
- As a Destiny advanced support engineer, you play a central role in our Service Team, the heart of the company. You make sure customers are helped… as it should be.
- Together with your teammates you are responsible for the second-line support of our Telecom Cloud solutions
- You are a real team player who always puts the customer first in a creative way.
- You follow up the complex incident tickets
- You solve customer problems
- You are part of the 24/7 permanence (every 6 weeks)
- You supervise installations and replacements of equipment at the customer's premises
- You are manager of the Customer infrastructure and configurations.
- You work pro-actively in order to permanently improve the Service team
- You take responsibility for internal projects, such as product activation, process evolution, etc.
- You can always rely on the 2nd line team leader
- Ideally you have a first experience in a helpdesk or service desk role.
- You want to be part of a new revolution in the communications business
- You have a bachelor’s degree in information technology, or your knowledge is similar.
- You speak Dutch & English, if you have on top some knowledge of French that would be very welcome.
- Experience and knowledge of Linux is an important asset
- Knowledge of open standards such as SIP protocols are useful in this role.
- You can handle the no-nonsense mentality of a fast growing company
- You ensure an excellent customer experience
- You are a real problem-solver and enjoy learning
- You have good communication skills and are able to give and receive constructive feedback
- An instructive position where you will be in contact with all departments of the company.
- An environment where growth and development are key and which also opens up many possibilities for you.
- You can follow further technical training and obtain certificates if you have the ambition to do so
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits, including a company car, fuel card, smartphone, laptop, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, end-of-year bonus, etc.
- A fun, dynamic atmosphere with fantastic colleagues and, every now and then, a well-deserved pat on the back...as it should be.
- Our ICORE principles distinguishes us from other employers:
Innovation – “I innovate to stay ahead”
Commitment - “I’m committed from start to finish”
Obsession for CX - “I’m obsessed with customer experience”
Respect - “I have respect for everyone’s rhythm, values and talents”
Empowerment - “I empower the people around me”