Technical Support Center Specialist
What does a Technical Support Center Specialist do at SPIE Belgium ICS?
Our teams support and facilitate the digital transformation of our corporate and enterprise customers all over Belgium. SPIE Belgium ICS designs, operates and integrates tailored ICT solutions in the areas of Workspace, IT Security, Datacenter & Cloud, Printing & Document Management and IP Connectivity.
As a Technical Support Center Specialist, you are responsible for analysing and resolving complex IT incidents and problems for the customers of SPIE Belgium's ICS division. You manage IT solutions, implement changes and support project delivery. You will advise and provide quality technical expertise to our customers, foster trust and build as well as maintain strong relationships with them.
In which areas will you outperform?
- You analyze and resolve complex incidents and problems that are assigned to your resolver group.
- You manage and optimize the customer IT solutions and services
- You collaborate with other support groups and vendors to solve complex problems
- You have a broad experience in Cloud, networking and infrastructure technologies such as M365, Azure, , ...
- You have excellent troubleshooting skills that allow you to resolve incidents without breaching SLA.
- You understand the importance of Knowledge Management, and contribute to this by writing and updating documentation and procedures, and coaching your colleagues to improve their skillset
What makes you so SPIE?
You have a real solution-oriented spirit. Motivated by challenges and the achievement of your objectives, you inspire our customers while demonstrating technical expertise and active listening skills. This is your secret to achieve exceptional results and impress our customers. These qualities are of course in addition to all your IT knowledge, which is the essence of your job.
- You have a bachelor's degree with an informatic orientation.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- You have a good general knowledge of IT; ITIL certification is a plus.
- You have good communication skills.
- You enjoy performing in new situations
Why choose SPIE?
You are choosing a sustainable future, an exciting career full of challenging assignments and projects, and opportunities for development in a family-like atmosphere with an employer who has already been certified "Top Employer" 14 times. SPIE is part of a strong European group that is building a better world of smart cities and efficient buildings, energies and industries.
But that's not all. You can count on :
- A permanent contract.
- A competitive monthly salary with extra-legal benefits (company car, commission plan, group and hospitalisation insurance, etc.).
- 1800 colleagues who listen to you, help you and enjoy talking to you.
- A 'good morning' every day
- An integration process that will quickly put you at ease.
- A job where you will be able to develop your talents on a daily basis and a springboard to a sustainable career.
- A job where you can develop your expertise and skills through a wide range of training courses and certifications
- Special attention to your work-life balance
- The opportunity to contribute to exciting projects in your region that you can be proud of!
- Make the difference and feel useful thanks to all the social projects we support