Fluxys offers jobs in the energy sector. We put energy in motion!
For the Digital Lounge division at our headquarters in Brussels we’re looking for a Technical Architect (m/f/x).
Fluxys is boosting its digital transformation and one of its initiatives involves setting up a Digital Lounge. Taking an innovative approach, the Digital Lounge will bring digital products to market in the form of minimum viable products. Examples include using artificial intelligence to improve our operations, developing an app to enhance the interface with our customers and deploying virtual reality to train our teams. To this end, the Digital Lounge will bring together people from different backgrounds who we will guide and support via agile and design thinking methodologies. These colleagues will then promote the successful products outside the Digital Lounge.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A master's degree in ICT or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of modern software architecture (CQRS/Microservices/SOA/etc.) and .Net Framework (.Net and .Netcore)
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies
- An Agile mindset
- The ability to write formal architecture documents and specifications
- Flexibility and team spirit to work perfectly in various project groups simultaneously
- Good communication and people skills enabling you to coach developers
- Analytical skills, as well as a methodical and careful way of working
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Solution architecture vision & roadmap
- You will determine the architecture for the solutions developed in the Digital Lounge in collaboration with the wider architecture team, striking a balance between flexibility, rapid testing and long-term solutions with scale-up and integration into existing systems
- You will document the established architecture
- In consultation with the Digital Lounge teams, you will identify the best architecture for the applications they are developing
- You will coach the developers on various aspects such as choosing the right libraries and platforms, web frameworks, developing best practices, unit testing, etc.
- You will conduct code reviews of Digital Lounge products
- You will help the Digital Lounge teams to fix difficult bugs, e.g. where there is interaction between code and infrastructure
- You will make sure that the cloud guidelines are applied
- You will provide input to further develop these guidelines
- You will support collaboration between developers and Operations
- You will automate the delivery process
- You will coordinate software rollout on the infrastructure with ICT Operations and the product teams