As a Technical Architect, your role will be to:
- Translate the business needs and the solution imagined by the Solution Architect into consistent technical specifications.;
- Identify the gap between business needs and technical possibilities linked to certain applications or physical components;
- Identify the opportunities and risks of the proposed solutions;
- Ensure the establishment of documentation for the implemented solution;
- Ensure and involve operational resources at the back of the project.
As a Technical Architect, you have:
- A Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years of experience as Technical Architect;
- Excellent knowledge in large Microsoft environments;
- Experience in the design and implementation of distributed environments in a predominantly Microsoft and Linux ecosystem;
- Experience in the design and implementation of ADMS and GIS-ESRI type solutions is considered as an advantage;
- A good command of the design of virtualized environments
- Good knowledge, as well as demonstrated experience in modelling techniques (Archimate, TOGAF, Sparx EA);
- You are fluent in French and English.