Technical Analyst - Mobility sector (x2)
Technical Analyst x2 (Eng)
Location: Brussels (2 days office, rest remote) | Contract: 6 months .
This company is on a mission of helping organisations accelerate their employees' transition to sustainable mobility. Through their platform and app, their users easily connect to and manage any mobility service! “We love passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who're able to share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way. We want to have an impact, dare to challenge the status quo and be close to our customers and team.”
Experience & Requirements
• You have 2+ years of experience as a technical analyst using Agile frameworks and are comfortable working across multiple teams to spit through technical topics.
• You have experience with a set of tools and processes for teams to document and track cross-functional dependencies, deliverables, product/feature launches, and KPI’s. (eg. Jira, Notion, Figma, Click-up, Git, ...).
• You are comfortable discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers and product managers.
• Eye for detail and interest in UX
• English language and FR and/or NL as a plus
Rate up to €500 p/day