For one of my clients located just outside Antwerp, we are looking for a technical analyst for a famous insurance company. I'll let you read a summary of the job offer, if you are the right candidate, don't hesitate to apply or contact me at 025880426
- You will work in the team responsible for the integration of the various applications. Our service oriented architecture is based on a central Enterprise Service Bus.
- You will work on various projects from our roadmap, to be discussed during a first interview.
- In the medium long term, you will work more product-based rather than project-based
- You are responsible for the development and documentation of the functional service design within the Product Team of TO Experience Enablers (data&process), so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineers
- You and your colleagues ensure that the design guidelines are followed and kept up to date
- You monitor and support the application domain to ensure business reliability and continuity.
- Through knowledge acquisition and active interaction with your colleagues you help to build a high-performance team within a challenging and rapidly changing IT environment (API, B2B, Integration services)
- You fulfill the role of functional designer within projects and help to deliver them within the set scope, time and budget
- Medior plus with +/-5 - 7 years of experience in services design en IT integration
- Plan-based, independent and result-oriented
- Analytically strong, accurate and problem-solving
- Communicative and a real team player.
- Customer focus is very important to you
- A hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of Dutch
- Knowledge of Xsd / Xml / Wsdl, SOAP and REST, experience in SOA environment is a must
- Knowledge of insurance standards, Telebib2, is a plus
- Agile and DevOps experience is a plus