System engineer virtualization
You’re comfortable doing field interventions and project implementations. You also offer support to the service desk. You love doing some operational system’s management. You’re also responsible for the technical and organizational execution and support of the client’s different projects.
- You already have thorough knowledge of different virtualization technologies such as: vmware horizon, vcenter, vrealize, vsan … but you’re also ready to get to know new systems.
- Microsoft Windows server technologies such as sccm, sql, exchange, active directory … aren’t new to you either.
- Powershell scripts don’t have any secrets for you anymore.
- You want to become an expert in system engineering and you’re ready to gain some experience. Troubleshooting? That’s your middle name!
- You’re flexible and always ready when an intervention has to be done.
- You speak Dutch and French fluently.
This is a job offer for employees as well as freelancers! We always guarantee personal guidance, and depending on your statute you’ll receive many other benefits.
You will tackle challenging projects at big and international clients in Belgium. We already have some great references from clients such as Proximus, Telenet, KBC, Colruyt, SD Worx, Johnson & Johnson, European Commission …
Our inhouse learning & development team makes your growth and development their priority. You’ll discuss what trainings you should follow and what certificates you should obtain with our learning officer.
Our learning & development team also supports you in the long run. You tell us what your ambitions are, and together with our learning officer you’ll create a career plan.
With our well-being program, we strive to focus on your health and mental well-being. There are tons of initiatives with which we’ll help you to become a motivated and energized team player.
We think it’s important for you to get to know all of #teamAUSY. To help you with this, you’ll be invited to many corporate events.
We’ll also offer you an extensive salary package with many tailor-made fringe benefits.
Good to know for freelancers:
We’ll always pay your invoice on time and correct (30 days).
The internal team is invested in your career and regularly checks up on you.
At the end of your project, we’ll proactively start looking for your next challenge and provide you with the necessary guidance.