- Plan, deploy and support IT infrastructure solutions throughout the European Organization applying best practices and always with security in mind
- Assisting 1st line support and development with complex issues related to databases, webservers, advanced networking (routing/firewall/LAN/WLAN/WAN) or any other infrastructure related topics
- Automating/scripting reoccurring tasks and problems including advanced O365 and Azure automation
- You will report into the European IT Support & Infrastructure Coordinator
- Multiple years of experience in IT Hardware and different OS’s (Windows/Mac) both PC’s and Mobiles (iOS/Android) - Excellent knowledge in system administration such as AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, VPN, VoIP,…
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration (RHEL/CentOS) - Good knowledge of web server management (Apache, tomcat, Nginx, JRE/JDK, ...)
- Knowledge of Virtualization such as VMware and management of Windows and Linux VMs.
- Knowledge of storage systems, firewalls, routers, switches, Wireless APs, …
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (AZURE, AWS, …).
- Experience in managing O365
- You are an enthusiastic, self motivated colleague, passionate and self educational team player
- You are creative, independent, communicative and know how to deal with stress and deadlines
- Main language is English – any other language is a plus Pluses:
- Experience in one or more programming languages, knowledge of 1 or more scripting language
- Experience in one or more DB’s and management of them (MSSQL, Oracle, MariaDB,...)
- Experience with CRM (MS Dynamics CRM), ERP (MS Dynamics NAV) or BI (MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge of ITIL or any other IT frameworks
- Knowledge of Project management
- You have proven experience within an international company
- You are a musician and understand how musicians think
We offer a fun and enthusiastic work environment. We do our best to offer suitable challenges and make room for personal development. You can expect a competitive salary and additional benefits.