- You are responsible for the architecture (solution design) within the projects.
- Designs and documents the detail application architecture.
- Supports the further implementation within the projects.
- Provides support in planning of the integration tests.
- Carries out the project evaluation and draws up improvement proposals in the post go-live phase.
- Provides advice regarding applications in consolidating and prioritizing all project proposals from daily operations within strategic and tactical plans.
- Identifies the technical risks, possible performance issues, availability, ...
- Supports the detailed operational elaboration from architecture standards.
- Develops own expertise and keeps it up to date: studies recent developments in the field, market standards and product evolutions, follows courses related to the field...
- Master in ICT or equivalent through experience
- Strong experience in a similar or related position using the technologies React , java , Android/iOS , Cloud ,python, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud....
- Broad knowledge of ICT: systems and applications
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture standards
- Knowledge of architecture patterns, best practices and standards
- Knowledge of project management and estimation techniques
- Knowledge of modeling techniques
- Can work autnomously, strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of English.
Our customer offers a
- good work - life balance, homeworking , flexible hours, working from one of the satellites offices in Flanders....
- in addition to an attractive gross monthly salary, you also receive numerous other fringe benefits such as group insurance with an interesting pension plan, hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, ...
- the opportunity to grow personally and professionally within a large company.
- 36 holidays per year.
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application: email@example.com