Who we are
At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our consultants work at the biggest clients on core programs.
We offer possibilities for architects to grow to the next level or to become an architect. We assess your level before joining us, look for strengths and opportunities to grow. We look for a project that fits with your ambitions and have experienced coaches to guide you in your development.
The XPLUS academy offers a clear set of trainings and we partner with AMS to get academic insights. Next to the trainings, we regularly meet for knowledge-sharing and some fun together!
About the mission
As a solution architect you are an end-to-end solution architect with focus on cloud solutions or applications.
We look for a mission that fits with your profile and ambitions. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Apply your broad knowledge and proven experience regarding integration design, application architecture, and available tools
- Propose the right solution for the right environment, both in terms of size and complexity.
- Use your extensive background in development to come up with a hands-on approach.
- Ensure the final delivery conform the design
Who you are
You are an IT professional with a minimum of 10 year’s experience in IT or a least 1-2 years as IT or solution architect. Growing as an architect and continuing to grow as a professional, is a major drive.
- You have experience in projects. Preferably in a consulting or business context.
- You want to be part of a community of architects and to contribute to its growth.
- You are entrepreneurial. You initiate actions and you see the project through till the end.
- You have a master’s degree or bachelor. Preferably in IT.
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
- First, we have a discussion where we take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- If we feel the right click, we take you through an assessment by one of our senior architects which results in a report on where you are as an architect.
- Then we prepare your package consisting of a competitive salary and multiple benefits. You can choose between a company car and a mobility budget.