Are you a Solution Architect ? Even though the market is crying out for your skills, here’s a unique and dynamic opportunity for you. Whether you’re a freelance or in-house Solution Architect, find out more about the challenging role we have for you.
Working for Aprico Consultants in one word: Ambition? Passion? Excellence? Development? Fulfilment? Of course. We’re committed to all of that. Just like you, we believe that it’s about quality, rather than quantity. What’s more, you’ll join a community of coaches and consultants who are as motivated as you are.
At Aprico Consultants, we like creative people, pragmatic people and altruistic people; we like dynamic attitudes, zen mindsets, specialist knowledge and general know-how. In short, we like people who want to serve their clients, just like we do. We can’t wait to welcome you as the newest member of the Aprico Family. Does it seem a bit over-the-top to use the word “family”? We don’t think so
Your new role
The mission is to act as Solution Architect into the Architecture & Support Team on various assignments by supporting and providing solution to project teams at Group level and local level and delivering key related documents. Operational governance activities will be part of daily tasks. In the context of the setup of an architecture team, Aprico is looking for a consultant to support the client's team for German activities. Previous experience related to “Utilities” or “Energy” sector will be considered as an asset, as well as experience in transformation phases of mergers.
Here are the details of your role. Are you up to the challenge?
- Design solution(s) in line with IT strategy and standards
- Evaluate products, solutions & tools, run POCs in the Program/projects framework
- Come up with a preferred solution / recommendation based on risk assessment, pro/contra, impact
- Coordinate between Business and IT stakeholders- Be active member of the Architecture Committee and in RFP process
- Audit compliancy of defined Solution during the project implementation phase
- Lead, coordinate or participate to Enterprise Architecture Study
- Contribute in the lessons learned phase
- Keep an eye on Technology watch
Here’s our wishlist for our ideal candidate:
- You have proven experience in producing high quality deliverables as Solution Architect
- You have a University/Bachelor degree.
- You are fluent in French and English. Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English.
- You have experience in designing Solution architecture in Custom applications and Market Products (like ERP, EMS, GIS) environments
- You have experience in Integration in complex applications landscape (SAP, Custom applications and market Solutions (on premise and Cloud solutions))
- Knowledge in modern development platforms and integration maters like DevOps or Cloud platform
- Autonomous with ability to work in a small team. You will regularly report and share issues or insights with other Solution, Application and Data Architects to build together a common vision and direction.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with team members from different horizons (IT project leaders, Development teams, business users,…).
- Knowledge and experiences of Utilities/Energy sector in terms of Solutions & Business Processes is an asset
- Having an active experience in Request For Proposal procedure is an asset.
- Experience in IT Processes, preferably using standard frameworks like ITIL, TOGAF and COBIT.
Are you still there? Perfect. Here’s what we offer you:
- Stimulating projects with major players? It’s a deal.
- Genuine career support? Absolutely.
- Information, training, certification? We promise.
- Coaches and mentors to support and stimulate? That’s right: just for you.
- A competitive salary package for employees? Of course.
- Respect for consultants’ fees? Yes, that’s vital.
- A real partner you can rely on in the consultancy world.
- A team of experts in architecture to challenge each other