As a Solution Architect, your ole will be to:
- Actively participate in the implementation of the architecture repository and ensure its integrity, mainly in the application and technical layers.
- Contribute to the implementation of reliable, innovative and user-centred solutions:
- Model the high-level application layer linked to the company's transformation projects and programs.
- Ensure the consistency of solutions throughout their life cycle and their proper integration into the information system (application dependencies, data flow, etc.)
- Suggest alternatives to get sustainable and optimal solutions in terms of costs and guide the parties concerned to make the best choices.
- Provide advices on the interoperability of solutions and their integration using information exchange platforms.
- Play a support role in the execution of programs and projects.
- Participate in the standardization process.
- Support and coach the development teams in the proper application of the corporate architecture vision.
- Ensure the consistency of the application landscape so that it remains in phase with the principles of Enterprise Architecture.
- Analyze market trends and detect potentially interesting innovations likely to create added value for the customer.
As a Solution Architect, you have:
- A Masters degree (university degree or long-type higher education diploma) or equivalent by experience;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of analysis is required.
- Very good technical knowledge of:
- TOGAF / ZACHMAN;
- PRINCE 2;
- Archimate, UML, BPMN;
- erwin, Enterprise Architect, Archi, Visio;
- Analysis Methods - UML2 - BPMN - Enterprise Architect.